Convert a 64 bits machine from debian32 to debian64

Hi,
 is a
I have a Lenovo laptop R61i with intel T5550.

From cpuinfo:
 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T5550  @ 1.83GHz

This is an EM64T enabled processor so the best choise is to install debian using the amd64 iso image.. maybe this one:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-CD-1.iso

The problem is that i have been installed my debian with the i386 iso image. So this is my uname output:

$ uname -a
Linux void 2.6.26-1-686 #1 SMP Wed Sep 10 16:46:13 UTC 2008 i686 GNU/Linux

Now i want to change that... i want to have all 64bits libraries, and kernel.. i begin installing the amd64 linux image package and the amd64 libc version but now i dont know all of the implications of this change.

Anyone know how to do this change the best? how to get aptitude to get package lists from amd64 repositories? all this have any sense since i cant find any clue googling arround??

Thank you very much

--
Sebastián Castillo Builes