Re: lenny: get battery icon in icewm?

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:54:16 +0100
Mikhail Ramendik <mr@ramendik.ru> wrote:

> On Thursday 24 July 2008 10:26, Pedro Martínez Juliá wrote:
>
> > > Ideally I would want guidance-power-manager's features (CPU frequency
> > > policies, suspend, hibernate), just with a normal startup. But a mere
> > > battery icon will also do.

Hm, do you think that "CPU frequency, policies, suspend, hibernate" and other things needs yet another gui tool to configure. You are mistaken ;-)

Battery status has gone than 2.6.25 linux kernel came to lenny.
I think because of some old deprecated interface for acpi which exports info
throw /proc or /sys (I forget which one). Maybe that's not true :-)

--
Anatoly A. Kazantsev

Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at