Re: power management problems

Rob Mahurin wrote:

> At any rate, your battery is only holding 20% of its design charge.
> Even if you fix this you may need a new battery soon.  It might be
> less headache just to buy one now.

You're correct.
The battery has reached its life. Now it is 0%.
My experience with an earlier laptop (A Compaq Presario 2200 Series) had
been far better. I used it for 2.5 yrs with very good results.

But since I spent a lot on my XPS, I'm left with no choice. Will have to buy
a new battery.

Ritesh
--
If possible, Please CC me when replying. I'm not subscribed to the list.