Re: debian(izeable) laptop (sound)

Hey Raffaele,

I've never tried it on a laptop, (but I don't see why there would be a
difference...) but I once tried to get a MOTU 828 firewire soundcard to work
on my desktop, without even the slightest hint of success... but then again
MOTU is notorious for bad support.
on the other hand, I've got an internal Terratec phase88 soundcard working
fine(better than it does under windoss), but that's no use for a laptop,
seeing as it's a pci card...

have a look on linux-sound.org and also linuxaudio.org for more info on what
hardware works with linux

hope this helps....

nik