Re: Suspend stopped working on T60

Niklas Rehfeld wrote:
> Jesse Sheidlower wrote:
> > This morning, I tried to do this and it didn't work; it locked the
> > screensaver, but did not suspend.

Did the problem repeate or was this a one time problem?

> I had a similar problem, after I upgraded the kernel after a
> security release in the repos, and had to install the graphics
> driver modules again (I don't know what graphics card the T60
> has). then it all worked fine for me again.

I think you have identified the problem.  When new kernels are
installed it will not be possible to resume across them.  The recent
Linux kernel security update should have been installed and if so then
the running image would not be able to resume after a suspend.

Bob