Compatiblity with Laptop Toshiba PSPB0C-RT208C

(sorry about my english... very poor!)

Hi, this is my fist post on Debian subscriber lists. Anyway, this is my first post on a subscriber list at all.
I'm not a person who write a lot in english. I wish you will understand me.

I've got the Debian 4.0 r0 "Etch" DVDs and I want to install it on a Laptop Toshiba satellite P200 (PSPB0C-RT208C). It's possible (compatibility)? Windows Vista won't give me some problems (I'm expecting a dual boot)?

Recently, someone told me about tatooed laptops. It is the case of Toshiba's laptops? Do someone know?

Thank you very much!