Re: Get wirless working

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 15:43, DavidDutch1964 daviddutch1964-at-......... |
debian_laptop| wrote:
> I have an HP zt3000 with one of those Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG wireless
> cards built in. It has been horrible to try to get working despite any
> instructions found on the Internet. The instruction on the site for this
> (http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/) was tricky as it only focused on getting
> that one piece working and not networking as a whole.

While not HP related, here [1] is a detailed page about the 2200BG for
Thinkpads. Note the page seems a little outdated, but the procedure seems
simple enough. Just make sure to add the contrib (and non-free?) repository
to the sources.list.

[1] http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Ipw2200