Re: Sony or Toshiba? (corrected)

Yes that one looks nice. I like it's equipped with many I/O.

Here are the specs
<http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/product/pdf_files/detailed_specs/satellite_A135-S4527.pdf> looks like it runs an onboard Intel GMA950 graphic chip but does it have any seperate graphic mem ? They only mention shared one.

Here's a review
<http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=3639&review=Satellite+A135>

Anyway, if you got one please drop a note on  http://www.linux-laptop.net your model isn't in yet.
Personally i would be interested in your opinion concerning screen glare.

(ps. lookup "dual channel mode" RAM and consider to upgrade to 2x1G)