help with my wireless card, please

> I have a laptop averatec 2700. I installed the rt2500 module and when i restart my laptop, the laptop work very slowly.  So i type ifconfig ra0 down and my pc back to work well. I installed this driver with my old debian (sarge kernel 2.4) and all very good but in my new linux etch i have this problem.
>
> any that help me
>
> please don't tell me that install ndiswrapper.

I have saw that if i run my linux in mode single user my pc work well.  why this?
the wireless card work well when i run my linux en single user and it only work in terminal mode or console. In the moment that me pass to graphic mode (kde) my pc work slowly.  whyyyyyyyy?

please  help meeeee

Descubre Live.com - tu propia página de inicio, personalizada para ver rápidamente todo lo que te interesa en un mismo sitio.
http://www.live.com/getstarted