[no subject]

I have a laptop averatec 2700. I installed the rt2500 module and when i restart my laptop, the laptop work very slowly.  So i type ifconfig ra0 down and my pc back to work well. I installed this driver with my old debian (sarge kernel 2.4) and all very good but in my new linux etch i have this problem.

any that help me

please don't tell me that install ndiswrapper.

I have saw that if i run my linux in mode single user my pc work well.  why this?
Descubre Live.com - tu mundo en línea reunido: noticias, deportes, el tiempo, y mucho más.
http://www.live.com/getstarted