Re: Searching for a mail client

On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 03:20:37PM +0200, Alexandre Neubert wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for a good and leight weight mailing client for my laptop; one
constraint however; it has to work without X (because I dont have always
access to a graphic interface) and must be as simple to configure as
possible. I already had a look at gnus and mutt, but I didn't manage to get
access to my gmail account since this one uses ssl encryption (and I didn't
manage to make it work).

Does anybody knows another mail client? Or does anybody has a simple
tutorial for gnus or mutt?

There is good mailing-list for mutt: