Re: Searching for a mail client

Alexandre Neubert wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for a good and leight weight mailing client for my laptop; one constraint however; it has to work without X (because I dont have always access to a graphic interface) and must be as simple to configure as possible. I already had a look at gnus and mutt, but I didn't manage to get access to my gmail account since this one uses ssl encryption (and I didn't manage to make it work).

Does anybody knows another mail client? Or does anybody has a simple tutorial for gnus or mutt?

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Alexandre
What about mutt or pine / alpine