Re: [Fwd: Heathcliff for Saturday March 17, 2007]

Celejar wrote:
> I'm not trying to flame, but people have repeatedly pointed out that
> most of the OT stuff is in threads marked 'OT', so filtering on that
> could be helpful (although it obviously won't save your bandwidth).

YMMV, but about the same can be said about the (relatively small) number
of spam mails that pass the filters of our listmasters. The important
words in your statement are 'most' and 'bandwidth'.

My point was just that I /personally/ are much more annoyed by the
_amount_ of OT content (both marked *and* not marked by 'OT') than by
the spams I receive via the lists.

Just my humble opinion.

Johannes