Re: Probleme de dsdt

on Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 02:48:38PM +0100 Alexandre Neubert wrote:

> You mean there is an  experimental option in the 2.6.20.3 kernel for
> enabling ipw3945?

No.  In the Debian Experimental Repository.  Briefly:

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main contrib non-free

in /etc/apt/sources.list

pin it low in /etc/apt/preferences so:

<snip>

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 700

Package: *
Pin: release a=experimental
Pin-Priority: 150

<snip>

apt-get update

apt-get -t experimental install ipw3945-source

there you have it.

> Sound was disabled in kernel.config file you send, but no problem as I
> enabled it for my card.

Oops, I use the driver modules from ALSA.  Sorry.

> I did not have any trouble making the graphic card working with the latest
> IA32 drivers from nvidia.com (has to user the NVIDIA_xxx.sh script, though).

Cool.

Ciao,

Dave