Re: Saving battery power

Thomas,
this is a nice idea could you tell us if there are any implications running without swap ? Did you ever reach the limit, and what will happen ? And while we are at this, would you post your /tec/fstab line for the /tmp fs ? Again, did you ever reach the limit here ?
My laptop is under heavy load, and i launch many apps and swapping happens, and there are big files (multimedia streams) temporarily stored in tmp. But i like to give it a try.