Re: wireless on Debian

Hardware configurations sure makes a difference.  I just loaded the
bcm43xx module and blacklisted ndiswrapper. My system became absolutely
unusable for accomplishing anything.  The mouse cursor freezes
intermittently, windows not maximized jump around on the desktop, and
all the while cpu usage never goes beyond about 2%.

I sure would like to see the configuations of anyone who can use the
bcm43xx module with the broadcom 4318 chip and wpa_supplicant.  I'd much
rather use the open source module than the Windows drivers, but it just
seems to be impossible on my system.