Re: wireless on Debian

I am using WEP encryption, but can set up WPA etc etc.  I did notice
that when I was configuring the interface to connect to the WEP
encrypted AP that it wasn't finding any of the WEP access point in the
area.  I might have to change my AP to use WPA as I am seeing that most
people are getting bcm43xx working with WPA and not WEP.  I could be
wrong though.