gparted and ntfs ?

Hello,
I have bought a laptop acer aspire 5102 wlmi_cx1012 and I plane to resize the partition windows with gparted (using a live-CD knoppix), but man gparted says :

Parted can also detect and remove HFS (Mac OS), JFS, NTFS,
UFS (Sun and HP), XFS and ASFS/AFFS/APFS (Amiga) filesystems,
but cannot create, resize or check these filesystems yet.
^^^^^^ Can anyone tell me if there is a linux tool which can resize NTFS
partition or otherwise does exist a tool free which can do that ?

tia

--
Gérard