Re: Debian 2.6.17-9 Cisco Aironet 350 can't get a compiled module to run

 (I have tried many .config w/o any success).
Have you tried extracting the config from the running kernel?

I'm not sure if the default kernel includes it at '/proc/config.gz',
and I'm at school I'm not in a position to check - can someone confirm
this? If it does, you can do something like 'zcat /proc/config.gz >
.config; make menuconfig' and start from there. You might also find a
config file in /boot/, but again, I can't check that.

HTH,
Daniel

--
Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com