Re: xorg and 1280x800

Looks like a similar configuration to my Fujitsu Lifebook, which
has the same chipset and is running in 1280x768 just fine on my
etch install.

>From my installation log:
   Wed Apr 19 04:55:19 BST 2006
       Use aptitude to install 915resolution and then edit
       /etc/default/915resolution
       install x-window-system-core and x-window-system
       bingo! X now working with xdm/twm
       change XkbLayout from "gb" to "us"...
       install xplanet-images
       install kde

I think I installed Ubuntu first, saw how it made the screen work,
and then copied that to get Debian working...

Regards,
DigbyT