Drift, Your 100Tunes account is confirmed. Get your 100 free songs now!

Title: Welcome to 100 Tunes.com
Welcome to 100 Tunes.com - Your Account is Confirmed
Dear Drift -

Your account has been confirmed and you have been entered to win 100 free music downloads. We have assigned a password to your account. It is: debian-laptop. You will need this to log into your account.

Note: You can change this password at any time simply by clicking on the "Change My Password" link after you sign in. Click the "Sign In" button below now to get started!
It's Easy to Get 100 Tunes - 2 Different Ways
Win It. Enter the Daily Drawing By:
1. Clicking on Offers on the 100Tunes.com website. Click Here to visit your Personal Page now.
2. Clicking on Offers in emails we send you.
3. Refering your friends to 100Tunes.com. Click Here to refer your friends now.

We give away 100 free song downloads every single day, so be sure to keep entering the drawing because the more entries you get, the better your chances of winning.
Earn It. Complete Offers and Earn Tune Tokens By:
1. Completing Offers on the 100Tunes.com website. Click Here to visit your Personal Page now.
2. Completing Offers in emails we send you.

Earn just 1,000 Tune Tokens and 100 free music downloads are yours. We've already started you off with 200 Tune Tokens as a bonus for joining!

Start earning free sweepstakes entries and Tune Tokens right now!

Just click here to visit your Personal Page now. There you'll find lots of freebies and great deals and opportunities for hundreds of sweepstakes entries and Tune Tokens! Earn just 1,000 Tune Tokens and 100 FREE song downloads are yours!

Get another sweepstakes entry to win 100 FREE song downloads by referring a friend to 100Tunes. Click here to refer a friend now. Your account will be automatically credited when your friend joins 100Tunes.com.

You have received this message as a member of 100Tunes. If you no longer wish to receive email from us, click here or write to us at 945 Clint Moore Road, Boca Raton, FL 33487.