Re: Report and wiki.

Hi,

I would like to write and mantain a page about an Ubuntu (Dapper)
installation on my new Laptop (Toshiba Satellite A110-178) but I'm new
about wiki and I don't know how to start with it... are there some
pointers you can show me? is there a guide or template I can fill?

This may be a good place to start :
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/Toshiba

As said, you should add your report to the tuxmobil website.

The other option is to host the wiki yourself. I would recommand the
dokuwiki software. That's what I do but it doesn't feel right to
fragment information on multiple websites where it can be gathered on
official sites.

Concerning Debian (this is a Debian list afterall) there should be a
place on the Debian wiki to hold installation reports, but I can't
find it.

Cheers,