Re: Report and wiki.

On Thursday 10 August 2006 16:50, davide wrote:
> I would like to write and mantain a page about an Ubuntu (Dapper)
> installation on my new Laptop (Toshiba Satellite A110-178) but I'm new
> about wiki and I don't know how to start with it... are there some
> pointers you can show me? is there a guide or template I can fill?

Why are you asking this on a Debian mailing list? I hope you do not plan
to write this page in the Debian wiki...
For help about the Ubuntu wiki I'd suggest you ask on a Ubuntu mailing
list.

Writing something about your installation that may help other is a very
good idea though! Go for it.

Cheers,
FJP