Re: gpg key management

OoO Lors de la soirée naissante  du mardi 18 juillet 2006, vers 18:56,
Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@researchut.com> disait:

>> Why  ? I  keep my  .gnupg directory  in sync  with unison  without any
>> problem.

> How do you tackle when you added a key at Machine A and then another key at
> Machine B ?

You need to choose which one to keep. Or you have to remember that you
need  to  run unison  (which  is very  fast)  before  using the  other
computer.
--
panic("Unable to find empty mailbox for aha1542.\n");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/aha1542.c