Re: gpg key management

s. keeling wrote:
Please don't use html.
Sorry

What's wrong with Goldman's suggestion?

Just looking if there's any better than this.

How about not posting from just any box?  ssh to the box your keys are
on and only send mail from there.  Why are you sending mail from
servers?

I have 2 laptops. One I use at Office and the other at home. I prefer
to send signed messages. My home machine isn't 24/7 online, in fact
it's online only when I'm at home.

This is where I get into the issue of data synchronization. Similar
issues come up with kwalletmanager for passwords and konqueror for
bookmarks.

I tried Unison for data synchronization but that won't help for
passwords and gpg keys.

I'm getting a feel that putting a machine online is the only solution. Is it ?

Ritesh

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT -- http://www.researchut.com