Re: help me

Seconded, use a good quality can-of-air and spray into the laptop air
intake. I had a similar problem with my 2nd hand thinkpad, clearing
the intakes and exhausts did no end of good.  Keep the can vertical
though, or you may find yourself spraying your CPU with insta-freeze.

Cheers,

On 5/20/06, Erik Bakker <erik@eamelink.nl> wrote:
On Saturday 20 May 2006 13:50, Reza Shafaati wrote:
> Hi
> I have bought a second hand Clevo 2200T notbook but it have a problem.
> There is a Celeron 1300Mhz (100/1.5) cpu on it and when I turn it on
> its cpu goes hot (Very hot) and finally after 1 hours turn off
> immediately

I don't think this is the right mailing list; since I don't believe this is
debian related, but I guess your laptop is just very dusty.

Take it apart, and clean the air compartments and the fan, and it should be
working fine again.

If you cannot open it, try if you can clean the fan and airchannel by blowing
into it, or use a compressor to blow it clean.

Erik