help me

Hi
I have bought a second hand Clevo 2200T notbook but it have a problem.
There is a Celeron 1300Mhz (100/1.5) cpu on it and when I turn it on
its cpu goes hot (Very hot) and finally after 1 hours turn off
immediately .
I chek and compare its SW6 jumper and seems are az currect az manual.
I test something on it: When I select bus 66 (866Mhz) from SW6 jumpers
its cpu do not hot very much and I can work but I like to work in
1300Mhz with bus 100.
Please help me and say to me the way to fix it by my self becouse I am
an Electronics engineer and think can fix it if you guide me.
Best Regards.
Reza