Re: on a dell D820

On Tuesday 02 May 2006 15:51, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 15:08:53 -0500, anoop aryal wrote:

[snip]

> I am not sure about that. Your dmesg output related to the card looks OK
> to me.

it's working fine. i have the same card on about 8-10 servers and they are all
working fine with the tg3 drivers. what i was wondering was if it says that
it was looking for a firmware to load, there must be a firmware that someone
has used with it. if so, what does the firmware provide that one would not
get by not having the firmware?

[snip]

--

anoop aryal