Re: Thinkpad R52 dvd

Hi

i have an R52 1858A19.

i have posted my .config at:

http://www.executequery.org/temp/dot-config-2.6.16.1

its for vanilla kernel 2.6.16-1, though i used it for debian kernel
2.6.15 - the 2.6.16 compile was a final vain attempt in fixing my
current issue with the DVD drive.

the drive reads and writes with no issues. audio cds are fine however
movie dvds are not. data dvd are ok.

for whatever reason dvd movies do not play at all and players just dump
(totem in my case) it complains that libdvdcss is not installed when it
and other required libs to play movies is. anyway, i'm still playing
with that one.

have not tried suspend just yet. will post when i do.

suggestions on the dvd movie issue would be appreciated.

thanks

Takis