cpufreq on Pentium M 715(dothan)

I'm new in this community,I hope you can help me...
I've patched module speedstep-centrino on my pentium M 715 with 2.6.14
kernel, but I got the same: only 600MHz and 1500MHz are available. I've
compiled built-in [*]Intel Enhanced Speedstep with relative [*]Use ACPI
tables to decode valid frequency / voltage pairs. But it doesn't change
anything(without this one the cpufreq doesn't run).The new values seemed
to be ignored, to  verify this issue I've strongly undervolted the cpu
values corrisponding to my CPU in speedstep-centrino.c, and I've
obtained no freezing,with all cpu's load. Please post me your .config or
any suggestions to solve this problem...