Re: cpufreq on Pentium M 715(dothan)

Es Dissabte, 21 de Gener de 2006 15:00, en marco gregorio va escriure:
| I'm new in this community,I hope you can help me...
| I've patched module speedstep-centrino on my pentium M 715 with 2.6.14
| kernel, but I got the same: only 600MHz and 1500MHz are available. I've
| compiled built-in [*]Intel Enhanced Speedstep with relative [*]Use ACPI
| tables to decode valid frequency / voltage pairs. But it doesn't change
| anything(without this one the cpufreq doesn't run).The new values seemed
| to be ignored, to  verify this issue I've strongly undervolted the cpu
| values corrisponding to my CPU in speedstep-centrino.c, and I've
| obtained no freezing,with all cpu's load. Please post me your .config or
| any suggestions to solve this problem...
Have a look at my web page about linux on a Benq JB7000; you can not only use
the frequencies between 600 & 1500mhz, but also add 100, 200, 300, 400 or
500mhz  ;)

http://www.cancullet.org/benqjb7000/BenqJB7000_linux.html
http://www.cancullet.org/benqjb7000/BenqJB7000_linux.html#centrino
http://www.cancullet.org/benqjb7000/BenqJB7000_linux.html#optimizing