Re: strange harddisk noise

Dear listfolken,

unfortunately Michelle was right. I just was at the local store. They
told me if they sent my notebook to Acer, it would come back unfixed. +
I would have to pay a fee of 40 EUR.

They told me the noise was too silent to be accepted for warranty.

So I recommend all my friends not to by acer stuff, because I consider
their warranty service insufficient.

I hope this indo helps customers to take their personal decision.

I will now try to contact the harddisk manufacturer toshiba. May be I
have more luck there.

Bye, Martin