Re: Battery granularity problem

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 00:04 +0100, Detlev Casanova wrote:
> The granularity means how precise are the informations shown by the ACPI, I
> think ;-)

Ah, that makes sense and in that case, the numbers are rather large
indeed. I have no idea how to fix that, though.

> The last full capacity can be 20 % smaller than the design capacity. That's
> normal.

I always (try to) fully charge the battery, and I could use 25% extra
battery time... But I'm a bit confused as to how this all works, because
the battery monitors all do show 100% fully charged (also in Windows).

Koen