Re: ipw2200 installation

Dnia poniedziałek, 10 października 2005 23:26, Miguel Alvarez Ramirez napisał:
> Hi, I have an ACER Travel Mate 4100 with a button to active ipw2200.
> The problem is about a keycodes , that don´t understand when I press the
> button.
> I have installed the packets correctly, I have the ipw2200 in mode
> monitor(all OK) BUT THE IPW2200 IS OFF. How can I activate the interface?
>
> Thanks
I use acerhk module and have to put
echo "1" >/proc/driver/acerhk/wirelessled
from keyboard or from shellscript and after this I use load program from
ipw2200 source package.
This force me to think that the switch on AcerTravelmate 4001WLMi is not
hardware switch.
--
z.a.kaleta (sanskryt), registered Linux User #279350