Re: laptop sendmail

Colin Cotter napisał(a):
My work doesn't give access to their smtp server from outside their domain, so I decided to set up sendmail on my machine with my work email address so I can send messages from home. However, any self-respecting mail server bounces back my email because it says it is from localhost.localdomain which is a very good indication that I am sending spam.

Does anybody have any experience of how to fix things so this will work?

As someone already suggested -- use VPN to connect to SMTP server back at work. You can try to setup SMTP server yourself but it's gonna be complicated and quite pointless especially if U don't have static IP.