Re: asus_acpi module install problem

Thanks to you both (Frans and Jochen)!
First I installed acpi and acpid packages, but he told me I needed to recompile kernel (I looked for some infos but I found it is not a simple thing to do for me :) ), so I installed the "2.6-686 kernel image" and all went ok.
...now just one more question: I have no more "soundcard error message", he recognize the "Card config" as "Intel 8280DB-ICH4...", but the KDE info center says that "audio devices", "synth", "midi" and "mixers" are NOT ENABLED IN CONFIG. How can I enable my sounds?

Luca