Re: synaptic issues, and few other ?s

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 23:06, laptop@getaddicted.net wrote:
> Heres my XConfig, any other parts needed just ask-
>
> Section "inputdevice"
>       Identifier        "Configured Mouse"
>       Driver            "Mouse"
>       Option            "CorePointer"
>       Option            "Device"     "/dev/input/event0"
>       Option            "protocol"   "ImPS/2"
> Endsection

Mine is:
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Synaptics Touchpad"
        Driver          "synaptics"
        Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "auto-dev"
        Option          "HorizScrollDelta"      "0"
        Option          "SHMConfig"             "true"
EndSection
The only problem I'm having is that when I'm dragging, and my finger hits the
top or bottom of the pad, the cursor zooms to the edge of the screen. I'd
like it to drift slowly. Is there a way to change this?

phma