Re: Touchpad problem after upgrading to 2.6.12

On Friday 12 August 2005 18:56, ctrlER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem with double tap on my touchpad since i upgraded
> from 2.6.8 to 2.6.12.
> I'n 2.6.8 i could double tap and i could single tap just fine, now, if I
> single tap in something, it opens two apps, so I'm figuring that it's
> assuming double tapping when I'm just single tapping.

I have seen some weird stuff with my synaptics touchpad lately. I was trying
to configure it using ksynaptics from unstable, and it seemed to mess up the
tapping settings completely. Right now I have to run qsynaptics after logging
in to kde to get tapping to work right. I am using kernel 2.6.12.3.

Anders

--
 - Debian/Unstable - KDE 3.4.1 - KMail 1.8.1 -