Re: Toshiba Laptop, ACPI, Phoenix Bios

> I'd tried to install Sarge on a Toshiba Laptop with a Phoenix Bios
> (SM30X).
>
> If I try to load the Toshiba specific kernel module, I'll get the error
> message: Device not found.

Hi,

I've got a Tecra S1 Laptop from Toshiba. It's the same here: The Toshiba
specific kernel module won't work.
But it's not a big problem. The only thing that doesn't work without the
kernelmodule are the fn-keys. The suspend to disk and suspend to RAM works
fine with the standart ACPI-modules (Sarge with Kernel 2.6.12.2).

Tom.