Re: Convert emails from KMail, or from Sylpheed

Hi.

Benedek Frank wrote:

> On Monday 18 July 2005 10:48 pm, Joel HATSCH wrote:
>
> Hi. Yes, I went that way also a few years back, but never thought of
> going back ever again, but here it is . ANyways, I may set up an IMAP
> at home, and so it will transfer quickly.

If you consider configuring your own IMAP-Server (courier, cyrus), why
you don't want to leave your mails on it? You can read your mail with
any mail program (on any OS) that supports IMAP. :-)

> p.s. Of course I am still looking for an easier solution if there is
> one, like a script, etc.

Outlook Express uses a binary (probably compressed) format for storing
mails. Forget it?

Regards
  Kai