Re: Convert emails from KMail, or from Sylpheed

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:16:16 +0200
Benedek Frank <linux@celifornia.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am sure this isnt a thread that will make people happy, but here it
> is anyways. I need some of my emails on a Windoze box, so I need to
> convert it so that Outlook Express can convert it. I have my emails
> in two computers. One has KMAIL so it is in Maildir format, and the
> other uses Sylpheed, so it is in Mbox format. Can I export or convert
> any of these to Outlook Express format? Due to my job, I am required
> to use at least one machine that runs Windows.
>
> Thanks and sorry for the subject

Hi Frank,

I went the other way round, moving from outlook to sylpheed.

AFAIK there's no easy way to move between both worlds. I ended up with
setting up an IMAP server, moving my mails there, and finally fetching
them with the other tool.

HTH

Joel