Re: Attaching to a remote desktop?

Thanks for your suggestions. I think I prefer x11vnc because it is independent of the Desktop Environment I choose. Also, I'm toying with vnc-java, because using ssh for tunneling purposes isn't always an option.

It works with the standard config, now I'm trying to get it to work with others, like 80/443. It seems x11vnc requires two ports at all times, which is cumbersome, but I'm betting on 80/443 being available in most networks ;)

Regards

Arjen Verweij