Video Conferencing between Debian and Windows

Hi

I have a Sony VAIO laptop with a builtin camera, and I can get video shown
from Gnomemeeting, but for some reason I am unable to communicate with
Netmeeting. I have all ports set up, both on the gnomemeeting and netmeeting
side, but still wouldnt work for some reason. I am now looking for any other
possibilities to do video conferencing between my Debian laptop, and a
Windows PC overseas. Audio is not a must, just Video.

Thanks for any input

Bence