Re: ifplugd, guessnet, ifscheme, netscript, whereami, ... -- what should I use?

OoO En cette nuit nuageuse du vendredi 10 juin 2005, vers 01:06, Matej
Cepl <cepl@surfbest.net> disait:

> Well, this is KDE-prefering computer, so I will wait until all this beauty
> will be ported to KDE. And yes, I will have to probably wait on KDE based
> on D-BUS. Oh well.

BTW,  is there  any KDE  based network  manager that  plays  nice with
ifupdown ?
--
# Basic IBM dingbats, some of which will never have a purpose clear
# to mankind