Re: *** bluber *** Re: Male xxxxxx enhancement formula^

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 09:37:34AM -0400, Michael Marsh wrote:
> On 5/25/05, Joerg Rieger <Joerg.Rieger@informatik.med.uni-giessen.de> wrote:
> > How about the following compromise:
> >
> > - make the lists subscribe only, but
> >
> > - provide a simple web form for sending mail to d-* lists.
> >   "secure" the form against automated sending attemps by a captcha[1]
> >   of some sort
> >
> > [1] http://www.captcha.net/
>
> I'd have no problem with that.  I actually mentioned a web form in an
> earlier post to this thread.

Oh, must have missed that one, sorry.

Well, we could also implement a wizard like approach for inexperienced
users.

The more experienced user can post the message right away in list of
his choosing. An inexperienced user might want some guidance, so a
wizard like approach might help him, e.g:

"Do you have a question/suggestion regarding software or hardware?"

If user selects hardware, he could choose from something like
  casual PC,
  Macintosh,
  Notebook, Laptop
  .