Re: Battery life

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 05:15:30PM +0000, Jan T. Kim wrote:
> Overall, it seems to me that battery technology is surrounded by many
> suboptimalities and that only a fundamentally new approach (hydrogen
> fuel cells?) will really fix the problem.

It seems to me the biggest problem is that each battery
technology requires different care, that few people are
aware of that, let alone of what type of batteries they
have, and you end up with endless mis-informed postings
based on old technologies.

A fundamentally new approach might help in that you'd get a
fully new set of wrong advice :-)

Y.