Re: Problems with the 2.6.10 kernel, no console fonts display and no ATI IXP150 AC'97 support on a Toshiba A70-SP211

Hello Diego,

* Diego de Fuentes <diego.defuentes@gmail.com> [2005-03-17 00:13]:
> Hi every1, i am having trouble compiling a new 2.6.10 Linux kernel on
> my new laptop, it just happens tha everything boots ok, the kernel
> messages get displayed and i get access to my X server and start a KDE
> session, but when i run a Konsole o try to switch to a regular console
> with Ctrl+Alt+F* it wont do, i just dont get any console use of my
> system, (which pretty much renders it unusable), any ideas? I include
> my .config, maybe i am missing an important VESA module.

[...]
If you do so, don't use the radeon frame buffer driver. use
vesa or something similiar.
regards nico
--
Nico Golde - 310777820@ICQ | GPG: 1024D/73647CFF