Re: Medion MD 95400 and Debian GNU/Linux

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for your exploration.
I bought the same wonderfull notebook and had the following experience:
I'm using the most recent version of DEBIAN Sarge.

I did not have the same problems with the keyboard. As far I can see from the Xserver log, the ATI module of the Xserver has been loaded.
I can reproduce the NumPad keys.

The only thing, which I do not know how to add the modeline for the 1200x800 LCD screen. (I also do not know the correct horizontal en vertical refresh rates for this card)
Could you show me your example?

Peter