Software Suspend 2 on Thinkpad R50 (waking up back to X)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Software Suspend 2 on Thinkpad R50 (waking up back to X)
- From: Karl Ebener <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:08:36 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have the Software Suspend 2 patch on an IBM Thinkpad R50 with Kernel
2.6.11running under Debian Sid.
Hibernating from the text console works fine, but when waking up after
having hibernated from within X, it hangs on "Copying Kernel back".
I tried what is suggested in the HowTo of Software Suspend 2 and booted
a minimal system, inserted the modules by hand and tried hibernating
over and over. But as this is all text mode, it worked fine.
Does anyone know, what is wrong or how I can find out? Is there a debug
mode or can I make SS2 log into a file?