cs4237b doesn't work after suspend

Well, the oss drivers works nicely so far. I've not been able to
make the alsa drivers work, although I tried hard.
I'm using the cs4232 oss driver.

Today I tried suspending this laptop, which is a Dell Latitude
CPi D300XT. I did "echo 3 > /proc/acpi/sleep".
Everything worked ok, however, I wasn't able to get sound to work
after that. I tried unloading and reloading the modules.
Still no luck. I tried unloading the modules before suspending
and then reloading them after starting it again.
Didn't work either.
I tried hibernating it ("echo 1 > /proc/acpi/sleep"), and then
it worked without any problem, I even didn't have to reload
the modules, but the question is, why doesn't it work after a
suspend?

Regards, Alexander Toresson